- What is digital planning?
- What do I need to be able to use the digital planner?
- I haven't tried digital planning before. How will I know if this product is for me?
- Why do I need to use a PDF annotation app when using the planner?
- Why do I need to use Dropbox?
- What kind of pen or stylus should I use?
- Are dates in the weekly and monthly calendar hyperlinked and share data?
- Do you need the internet when using the planners after they are downloaded on your device?
- Can the planners sync across multiple devices?
- Can I add tab hyperlinks to the digital planners?
- Is there a way to get the planners to work on a PC?
- Is there a limit to how many pages I can add in my planner?
- What are the different types of planners?
- Do the planners sync with digital calendars?
- Is there a tie-up between Worthy Gal and apps like Goodnotes and XODO?
- Do you have an online community that I can join?
- How do I contact your company by phone?
- I've just signed up for the VIP club but I can't find my membership login details in my inbox.
- Why am I not receiving any communication from Worthy Gal?
- Can I refund my order anytime?
What is digital planning?
Digital planning is similar to the process of keeping a planner, diary or journal but with the use of digital devices, such as a tablet and smartphone.
What do I need to be able to use the digital planner?
You will need the following:
Hardware – a tablet, smartphone, or a computer
Software – any PDF annotation app compatible with your device’s operating system, preferably the following:
- Goodnotes for iOS devices
- Xodo for Android and Windows devices
I haven’t tried digital planning before. How will I know if this product is for me?
If you want to see if digital planning is for you, you may try out our free planner, no strings attached! This will give you an idea of how our products work and get a glimpse of the digital planning experience. There are also many available resources on the internet and numerous instructional videos you can check out if you want to learn more about digital planning.
Why do I need to use a PDF annotation app when using the planner?
PDF annotation apps allow you to access and customize the planner according to your needs and preferences. PDF annotation apps allow for functions such as text, shape or image insertion, highlight, etc., which you will need to fully maximize the use of the planner.
Why do I need to use Dropbox?
Once a purchase from our store is confirmed, all products are accessible and downloadable through Dropbox.
What kind of pen or stylus should I use?
You can use any capacitive stylus compatible with your device.
Are dates in the weekly and monthly calendar hyperlinked and share data?
This depends on the planner style but since most of our planners are undated, the weekly and monthly calendars are not hyperlinked and do not share data. You need to populate both calendars so they are synchronized.
Do you need the internet when using the planners after they are downloaded on your device?
No, you don’t need to be connected to the internet every time you access the planner once it has been downloaded. However, if you’re accessing that particular planner from multiple devices, it is advised that you connect to the internet so all changes can be synced across the different devices.
Can the planners sync across multiple devices?
Goodnotes and Xodo support syncing across multiple devices. If you use any of these PDF annotation apps, you may be able to sync on multiple devices using any or all of these operating systems (iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac). If you would like to use a different PDF annotation app than the ones listed, please see the app’s website for more information. Alternatively, you may be able to back up your planners through iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive or similar cloud services and access the planners across different devices.
Can I add tab hyperlinks to the digital planners?
Once planners are published/listed, adding tab hyperlinks is not possible. All tab hyperlinks are added to the raw files of the planners and not the final version which is in PDF. However, you may be able to add other types of hyperlinks such as those lifted from websites by dragging it from the web address box to any part of the planner.
Is there a way to get the planners to work on a PC?
Yes! Download any pdf annotator app that is compatible with your device and you can easily access and edit your planner. XODO is highly recommended by a number of our members.
Is there a limit to how many pages I can add in my planner?
There is no limit to the number of pages you can add on your planner as long as your storage can support the additions.
What are the different types of planners?
We have various digital planner types depending on your preferences and needs.
- Dated Planners – planners that have dates for the current year on its daily, weekly, and monthly pages.
- Undated Planners – planners that have no dates and are reusable every year.
- Landscape Planners – Our landscape planners usually have the main tabs on top and have a ring binder on the left side that takes you to the index page. The landscape or horizontal planners also offer more space than portrait planners.
- Portrait Planners – Our portrait or vertical planners have 2 pages appearing side by side separated by a binder ring in the middle which links to the index page.
Do the planners sync with digital calendars?
At present, our planners are designed to function more as a personal journal. Our products do not have the functionality to sync with a digital calendar, nor have any built-in notification or reminder capabilities. However, you may manually import items from your digital planner to your digital calendars. Steps are as follows:
To get your iCal Apple calendar events into your digital planner, do a split screen with Goodnotes and iCal then drag and drop the event from iCal into the digital planner. It will import the event, time, date and location as text into the planner.
To get your Google calendar events into your digital planner, do a split screen with Goodnotes and Google Calendar (optional), open an event then tap and hold, tap copy then paste the event from Google Calendar into the digital planner. It will import the event, time, and date as text into the planner.
Is there a tie-up between Worthy Gal and apps like Goodnotes and XODO?
No, there isn’t any tie-up between Worthy Gal and these apps. Goodnotes and XODO are separate purchases from our products and are not included in our memberships as well. These apps are proven to work best with our planners based on feedback given to us by our customers.
Do you have an online community that I can join?
We have Facebook groups for our VIP and non-VIP members. For our open Facebook group, you may join https://www.facebook.com/groups/iheartplanning/.
How do I contact your company by phone?
We currently do not have phone support. The best way to reach us is through our email at email@example.com.
I’ve just signed up for the VIP club but I can’t find my membership login details in my inbox.
If your membership login email does not show up in your inbox, please check your spam and promotions folders. Otherwise, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resend it to you.
Why am I not receiving any communication from Worthy Gal?
There are many reasons why an account does not receive communication from us. There are instances when the email address registered in our system is misspelled. Sometimes, emails coming from our system bounced back when sent to the registered email address so the email address was flagged. Other times, the customer did not check the GDPR box when subscribing to our newsletter. In any case, you may contact us at email@example.com so we can resolve this issue for you.
Can I refund my order anytime?
Since we offer digital products that can be downloaded and saved on a user’s device once purchased, we observe a no refund policy on purchases.